|Category:||Kanger Tech Brand|
|Type:||E - CIGARETTE BRANDS|
CUPTI 2 by Kanger integrated 5ml tank with dual battery cells design. With max 80W output and TC modes, users can use various wires for great vaping. The child lock system can prevent accidental operation. Moreover, upgradeable firmware will always keep the CUPTI 2 a new device. Three colors for selection.
Size: 51.5mm (L) x 42.5mm (W) x 84mm (H)
Material: Zinc alloy and Al alloy
Drip tip: POM Black (can exchange)
Output power: 5 - 80W
Temp control: 100℃ - 300℃/200F - 600F
Resistance: 0.1 - 2.5ohm
Coil: CLOCC SS316L 0.5ohm (DL); CLOCC NiCr 1.5ohm (MTL); Optional CLRBA
Charging port: Micro USB, DC 5V/1.5A (max)
Battery cell: 2 x 3.7V, 18650 discharge over 30A (NOT included)
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
5ml e-juice capacity
80W output with TC mode
Two Replaceable 18650 cells
Strong Pyrex glass
Enhanced airflow valve
Child lock system
Extra tank connector
How to use CUPTI 2:
1. 5 speedy clicks to switch on/ off the battery.
2. After switched on, OLED displays "KANGER TECH" at standby mode.
3. Cell reverse protection, no power output when cell reversely installed.
4. Press fire button 3 times, choose your resistance wire Ni, Ti, SS, TC or pure wattage output.
5. For pure Ni, Ti, SS or TC resistance wire, you can set your desired coil temperature to fit your taste.
6. For power output mode, set your desired working wattage that best fits you.
7. Press + and fire button together to choose OLED display orientation.
8. Press - and fire button together can lock the up and down button once you have best setting.
9. Press + and - together for 2 seconds, you can enter temp curve and power curve mode.
10. Device software is upgradeable, you can customize the temp curve or power curve mode that best fits you.
11. You can modify the working interface/function display/screen brightness through program.
12. When 2 batteries hold different voltages, the indicator is subject to the lower value with "!" at the same time.
13. In case you change the coil or vape in other environment of pressing, you may need to calibrate the atomizer as well,New coil (+), Old coil (-) for best performance.
14. If no display of calibration:
a. screw off the CLOCC.
b. press the fire button till LCD display " check atomizer"
c. screw back the atomizer and press fire button again.